Progressive Phlebotomy Services, start with an in-depth analysis of your existing systems and facility workflow. Then we offer flexible and customized solutions that ensure your practice can access and remain connected to critical systems that provide the information what will allow you to better serve your patients.
Our approach to IT circles back to our core concept of customer care, to supply the necessary support that will allow our clients to succeed. With veteran experts on staff, the IT department has the ability to build a host of customized IT solutions.
The IT department operates within an open connectivity environment, using an industry standard interface engine that deploys connectivity between all systems. We offer a wide range of technology, so we are able to offer clients a variety of options. As a result, we have the ability to deliver a client’s information when needed, where needed and in the format desired.
LabHealth forms the cornerstone of many of our offered IT solutions. A secure Web-based application, LabHealth is easily configured and allows clients to place orders electronically from any internet connection and Web browser. It also provides a convenient means for tracking the status of ordered tests and retrieving lab results on demand. Other LabHealth workflow benefits include multiple automated printing options.
By reducing paperwork and streamlining operations, LabHealth provides more time for patient interaction, thus allowing improved customer care.
Competitive Pricing for Services
- Nursing Home & Assisted Living Facilities
- DNA Paternity testing (judiciary or private cases)
- Health Fairs (corporate, universities, churches, government agencies, etc.)
- DOT or COC – Drug & Alcohol testing (transit, judiciary or social service cases)
- Private Medical & Physician Groups
- Specialty testing/Research Kits
- Residential Blood draws
- Biometric Screening
- Insurance & Immigration Physicals
- Group homes for the mentally challenge
- Wellness Packages
- Urines (cultures, random and 24-hours)
- Stool (occult blood, culture and C-Diff)
- Culture swabs
Mobile Phlebotomy Services
Progressive Phlebotomy Services, LLC (PPS) provides mobile specimen collection services for patients who face significant medical challenges that prevent them from accessing Patient Service Centers (PSCs).
We have tailored our services to fit the need of the homebound senior, the busy executive, or the fragile pediatric patient.
- Routine, Timed or STAT collections
- Specimen Pick-ups (urine, fecal, sputum or swab)
- Glucose Tolerance Testing (1-4 hours)
- Paternity DNA Testing
- Specialty blood kits
- Urea Breath Testing (for H.pylori)
- Blood Cultures and 24-hour urines
No more waiting in long lines. Open from Monday – Sunday 7:00am –7:00pm.
Note: orders placed after 1:00 pm will be scheduled for next day collection
Baltimore, Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia